I don’t think that passenger is going to make the “nice” list this year.
This is it. It’s “go time” for flight crews around the world. We are working long days, all night, overtime to get you where you need to go. Snow and de-icings and overcrowded security lines are working against us, but we are determined to get you through it all.
As long as us flight attendants can hold it together for the next twelve days.
Want to know the latest secrets and insider info of Flight Attendant Life?
Sign up for our newsletter!
Check out these amazing videos from cabin crew all over the world as they navigate the Holiday Season!
1.The 12 Days of Christmas, Flight Attendant Style!
2. Up On the Housetop: A Southwest Holiday Special
3. Twenty-Four Hour Reserve Day …on Christmas
4. ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas when all through the cabin…
5. Cebu Air: “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
6. Happy Holidays From New York City!
7. Flight Crew wishing everyone a “Merry Christmas!” from their layover in Leipzig, Germany
8. Delta Flight Attendants and the 12 Days of Biscoff!
9. United Airlines Senior Mamas be like…
10. WestJet Christmas Miracle: Spirit Of Giving (warning… you will cry when you watch this one!)