The airline industry is one of stereotypes, majorities, and minorities. One of those minorities being heterosexual males. Straight male flight attendants exist, but it isn’t expected. I am disappointed when I hear feedback from some of my straight male friends that say they have thought about working as a flight attendant, but have brushed the thought aside due to stereotypes. I believe that everyone is entitled to their choice of sexual orientation, and people should feel accepted in the environments that they find themselves in.
And I also believe that more straight men need to be flight attendants. Keep reading to find out why:
Because you can…
1. Fly With Me
This of course would be the best reason, and since it’s the most important, I think this blog is finished…
2. Free Travel– which is actually the real, best reason:)
3. Days To Play– Flight Attendants usually have a schedule that allows them to do what they really love on their days off.
4. Cute Passengers: Women like to travel. You meet them.
5. Cute Coworkers: You won’t have very much male competition for your female colleagues’ attention.
6. The Adventure: You never really know what you will get to experience, and you can create adventure.
7. Builds Character: You learn to deal with people, patience, and other important skills that build character.
8. No Monetary Investment: It doesn’t take paying for school, or years, or a big investment to try out the flight attendant thing.
Curious. Bubbly. Creative. Curating a life I don't need an escape from and inspiring you to do the same.
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software